Ok so I know you are all probably about to fall off of your chairs because I am actually updating. I have been so horrible the past few months and I promise it will get better. I feel like I have been hibernating all winter and now that the sun is shining and it is getting warm, I am back to my old self again. It feels like we have had the longest winter!! Does it ever end? Maybe. I see the sun today, Hooray! While its been cold out or should I say freezing out (-30 some days) this is what you will more often then not see at our house, cuddling up in the bed together or having sleepovers with cousins and friends.
We have had some slight changes around here the past month or so. On Feruary 17, Julie moved in with us. She is a girl form the school that was struggling and we decided to take her in to see if we could help. It was extremely hard at first, but she has done amazing the past few weeks. She is 18 and brings a lot of laughter and noise to our home. (Sydney, thats for you) I was weary at first wondering what the 24-7 care would be like and how my kids would adjust. But, to my surprise my kids really like her and get along with her great. Everyday gets better and better. Next, mom and Sydney came out to visit 2 weeks ago. It was SO much fun! Can you guys please come back? Please!! We visited Nauvoo, Carthage, And Sydney went to the Nauvoo Temple for the first time. We laughed till we cried almost every night, and just had a great time. Thanks for coming and hangin out with me and the fam, it was a blast! That about raps it up.
There is Sunshine In My Soul Today
9 years ago
3 comments:
I wanna laugh till I cry again. Nights where the best. But I will not move there No way No how. Unless you get a cafe rio
Hip hip hooray for an update! Glad to see that you guys are doing well!
Yes, I blog about random things. But, ya know, that is my life. ha ha. Keep us updated more often!!
Yay! Good to hear what is going on with you guys. I am with you... I'm ready to shake off the winter blues and enjoy some warmth and sunshine.
Post a Comment