April 07, 2009

Lions, Tigers & Bears! Oh my...........

Last week Adam and I took the kids down to the mall for an exotic animal show. When we got there we found out that we could pay $35 for all four of us to play with the animals for 8 minutes in their cages. We decided that it sounded like a lot of fun, so we did it. I was a little nervous and didn't really want to go, but I figured I would never live it down if I didn't, so I decided to do it. We had to choose between the baby lions, bears, or tigers as your $35 only included one set of animals not all three. The kids wanted to go play with the tigers. When we first got into the cage, they were a little sleepy cause they had just eaten. We were petting them and trying to get them to wake up. Finally towards the end of our time they started to wake up. It is amazing how soft tigers are. They are really playful and fun. We had such a good time. Adam was in heaven because he has always loved lions and tigers. The kids loved it and we all had a great time.



Adam & Kids


This was as close as I would get




Ethan- how sweet is that?


10 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

how fun! however I would be FREAKING out the whole time! Cats and dogs freak me out sometimes soI can only imagine! but they did looks so cute and cuddley!

jim and wendi said...

That must have been amazing! Those pictures are so great.

Palmer Family said...

That is so cool! I would have loved to do that!

Beck said...

How freaking cool is that!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! They let you hold them! That is AMAZING!!!!!!! I miss you guys so much...I wish you were here for Easter. Visit my blog to see pics.

Jason and Heidi said...

Ummm that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have ALWAYS wanted to pet little baby tigers!! How fun!

elli said...

wow! you got to pet a REAL tiger?
how cool!

-Andrea's daughter Elli

elli said...

wow! you got to pet a REAL tiger?
how cool!

-Andrea's daughter Elli

elli said...

you should post more. :(

Jason and Heidi said...

Hey just letting everyone know that I changed my blog address to www.jhbohana.blogspot.com. Hope all is well!!