WARNING: This post contains no pictures.
I know you all can't believe that I am actually updating. As you know, we live out in the middle of nowhere and our internet provider went out of business which means..... yep, you guessed it..... NO INTERNET!!! The only time I get to use the internet is if I drive 10 minutes down the road and get on at Adam's office, which is such a pain!! Anyways, life is great in Iowa. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We actually had our Thanksiving the day after because we spent Thanksgiving day with the kids at the school. It was such a fun memorable day. It made me so grateful for family and all of the things that I have been blessed with in my life. I hope that we made it extra fun for the students as well since they were all away from their families.
Adam also celebrated his 34th birthday. He actually keeps forgeting how old he is so I thought I would post it for him. I am so grateful for him and I love him more then anything!! Hope you had a great day babe!!
Not much more to report, except that we are coming back to Utah in 6 days!!!! We cannot wait to see everyone and spend the holidays with family and friends. See you all soon!!!
There is Sunshine In My Soul Today
9 years ago
3 comments:
6 Days!!!! Woo hoo! Cant wait. You better schedule in some time for the Childs. We miss you guys so much.
Your Thanksgiving sounded fun. I bet spending time with the kids at school would totally give you a wakeup call for all of your blessings. Thats neat!
No internet. My facebook peeps would have a hard time. Hope you guys have a good holiday.
you have the internet so whats this MIA still all about?
Post a Comment