November 08, 2008

Nauvoo


A couple of weeks ago my parents came to visit. It was so much fun. We went to the Nauvoo Temple for a session, and then went back the next day with the kids to tour historic Nauvoo. I didn't get very many pictures but here are a few. Since we only live 20 minutes from there I am sure I will be able to post tons more pictures soon. Thanks mom and dad for coming, we wish you guys didn't have to leave!!




Mom And I


Us


Savannah took this picture in Nauvoo and I thought it was beautiful


Savannah & Ethan on the wagon ride
/div>

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We sure miss you way out there, but it looks so beautiful, and seems so nice that I bet you just love it!

chadandsydney said...

thank goodness for the posts!!!!

Beck said...

OK so Savannah has become an amazing photographer. :)
Is the Nauvoo temple so pretty on the inside? I bet its amazing! Im glad your parents got to come out and visit. Thats the best.

Are you coming out for Thanksgiving? I cant wait to see you. Its so weird to not have you in my life right now.

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!! You guys look great. I sent Savannah and Ethan an e-mail. Look for it in the mail this week!!! Love and miss u!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Navoo but I've never seen the temple there yet... maybe I need to do a road trip. :-) It looks like ya'll are having a lot of fun!

April said...

I am so jealous! I haven't ever had the opportunity to go to Nauvoo but some day...
It is awesome that your parents could come visit you already. Hopefully they (and others) visit often.

Abigail said...

Finally! I miss you guys, the kids look older I swear! Man I hate it you guys live so far away. I can't wait for Christmas to see you guys. Love you!

Kami Banks said...

It looks like you guys are having fun out there. I love looking at your blog and getting updated. Your house look so beautiful and big. Do you love it? Also, I am getting ready to send out Christmas cards. Can you send me your new address? kamijbanks@gmail.com Thanks