Our branch had a Trunk or Treat a couple of days before Halloween. It was a lot of fun. Ethan dressed up like Darth Vador and Savannah was a Corpse Bride. Adam was The Rock in wrestling attire. I on the other hand HATE Halloween so I did not dress up. We also had a little party for the kids and we decorated cookies and had pizza and a little parade. Halloween night here was perfect. It was 75 degrees and beautiful. We took the kids trick or treating and they each got almost 2 bags FULL of candy. The people give it away here in handfuls and not the cheap candy, the good candy bars and chocolate! We will be eating candy until next Halloween!! It was a fun week of Halloween activities!
There is Sunshine In My Soul Today
9 years ago







1 comments:
It looks like you guys had a good halloween. I miss you so much and can't wait until Christmas. We have to hang out everyday!
Post a Comment