So FINALLY I have internet!! It has been soooo long. We have had a lot going on, so sorry ahead of time for all the posts. This first post is of the pumpkin patch. Layani, Sarah, Mom in law, and myself took the kids to the local pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun. They had some really cool things and the kids thought they were in heaven and did not want to leave. I have never seen a pumpkin patch with so many fun things to do. They had Duck races, obstacle courses, a big huge pit with corn kernals to play in, hay rides, and of course PUMPKINS!!! We had such a good time!
Ethan & Savannah
There is Sunshine In My Soul Today
9 years ago








2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Cute pics!
When I see pictures of your kids, it makes me miss them soooo much. I can't wait until Christmas!
Post a Comment