November 06, 2008

I Know, I Know, I Know!!

Just a quick update as to why I have not updated in a while. Our internet has been down going on almost 3 weeks now. I drove 10 minutes this morning to get a wireless connection. I will update with pictures as soon as I can. Maybe I am just speaking for myself here, but I am going INSANE without my internet!! Isn't that pathetic! What did we all do before internet & Tivo? Whats a girl to do???

2 comments:

Beck said...

Seriously! I totally understand. I hated the condos bc my internet was always going down. So I totally feel for you. Hopefully soon you will be back up and running :) I miss you so much. And most of all I hate that you arent here to hold Alli. You would love her!

Kari said...

We have been waiting to hear from you!! Can't wait for more fill in! Hope your family is well! :)