October 12, 2008

Go Chiefs!!

Friday night was homecoming at Keokuk Highschool. So of course in a small town like Keokuk it becomes an entire week of celebration. Ethan and Savannah had to dress up all week in the Koekuk colors purple and black, there was a parade, and then of course the game. It is so fun to see everyone rally behind the highschool team. We decided that we would take a few upper level girls from Midwest and go to the game. I have never in all my life seen a highschool game so packed, it was pretty much standing room only!! I thnk EVERYONE in the town must have been there. It was such a blast. Keokuk absolutely slaughtered the other team and won 42-6. It is so much fun living in a small town and getting involved in community pride!!



Ethan & Mom


Ben, Layani, Pierce & Alyssa


Layani & Me


US!



Girls from Midwest

Girls From Midwest


Girls from Midwest

12 comments:

Beck said...

How fun! You look hot Amanda. Love all of the pictures. So cute!

Heidi said...

You look great Amanda! I am so glad you are loving your new place.

Dash Of Sass said...

your hair looks so long! you look so beautiful!!!! I hope all is well! looks like you're enjoying your new home! love ya! miss ya

Palmer Family said...

You look GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe I am related to you. :) It makes me cry to see you guys. I miss you so much it hurts. Love you.

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty Amanda! I miss you guys so much!!! That looks like tons of fun...

chadandsydney said...

Skinny minnie!!! You look so great!!! i miss you!!

Brit H. said...

Hey! Love you. I am sad that you moved! I still need your Tex-Mex lasagne recipe. My hub loved it and my 2 yr old called it "delicious"! Impressive. Anyway, my email is erobrit@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Jen said...

Your post reminds me of growing up in Fillmore. :)

Abigail said...

I miss you guys! AH!

Jacki said...

You've always been hot Amanda! Looks like your having fun.

Kari said...

How are things going out there?? We would love an update!! We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you look so good and happy - which is awesome! I hope things keep getting better for you guys!