September 30, 2008

Long Awaited Pictures!!

Today I spent some time taking some pictures of our new house so everyone can see what it looks like where we live(here you go Sydney). My camera unfortunately does not give it justice so in order for you to see how pretty it is here you will all just have to come out and see for yourselves. We are finally all settled in and enjoying Iowa. It is definately a big change from living in Utah, but we like it and fit right in. The kids love school (especially the fact that they don't give homework here) and they are meeting lots of good friends. Ethan came home on the first day of school and said he had 7 new friends, and Savannah said that she thinks that most likly she would probably be the most popular girl in her class. That makes me so happy because they were the ones I worried about the most with this move. I think they have adjusted better then me! Adam is loving his job and working very hard to fill up the school with more students. Even though we love it here, we miss you all so much and think about you daily. I will try and post more often now that I have internet. Here are some pictures of our house and property.



Backyard


Front Entry and Kitchen


Front of House


Front Yard


View from Kitchen Window - Front Yard


Master Bedroom


Living Room


Kitchen

22 comments:

Palmer Family said...

It is super cute! I can't wait to see it in person. I miss you like crazy!!

Anonymous said...

Love the home and I can't believe you have pics up already and everything! You should post these on my "online parade of homes" (see post back in Aug 21). :) Fun

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much!!! The views look amazing from you house...and it looks like your yard is huge!!! I can't wait to see you!!!

chadandsydney said...

YYYEEEAAAHHHH!!!!! I am so glad to see where is will be staying when I come out..where my home away from home will be.Love it!! i looks so cute,really it does. All that land too wow hope no scary guys are out there at night(no snipers)now I need to see a pic of my room

Emily H said...

Your house is beautiful! And I love the big yard!!

Ammon and Tasha said...

What a gorgeous house!!! I cant believe that you are already unpacked and totally moved in! That is a lot of work! I would love to just lay on that lawn all day long!

Unknown said...

So cute! You do such an awesome job. I am glad everyone is doing good!

Beck said...

I cant believe you are fully decorated already! It looks beautiful. You decorate so cute. And its so spacious. Love all the green land around you too. Thats so cool they dont give out HW Im sure the kids are loving that! Miss you!

Dash Of Sass said...

WOW!!!!! I love it! Looks like you have a TON of land! is it all yours? Well we miss you and am sorry we couldnt see ya before you left. let me know when you come back so we can plan a date!!! love ya !

oodlesofoversons said...

What a beautiful home! Are you sure you have enough yard space, though? That's one great thing about moving out of Utah...I'm glad you guys are getting settled & enjoying it!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

It looks PERFECT! I can't believe how much yard you guys have! Your home is beautiful!! How fun!

Jordon said...

how come it didn't look that good when i lived there? hmmm.... ;) glad to have you guys out here!

Dave said...

congrats. hope the move went well.

maren out my laundry said...

What a beautiful house Amanda and that yard WOW! I really loved Iowa when we visited Kim. So simple and people are SO nice! Hope you like it there. Besides the drive, ugghhh nebraska! LOL

Jacki said...

Soo beautiful Amanda. It looks so peaceful there. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.

Anonymous said...

It is so beautiful - you did such a great job decorating it! Please just tell me you don't have to mow that front yard!

John and Heidi said...

Hey Adam. I love the new digs! I guess we'll never know who's better on the foos' table. Shoot me an email or check out our family blog.

jfiles27@comcast.net (no longer at investools)

jhfiles.blogspot.com

dude said...

That place is sick!!!I am jealous. Looks a bit like South Carolina.

KinsRae said...

Wow, you were always one to have a perfectly clean beautiful house. I was always jealous:) Hope you love it there. I miss working out with you. It was always fun.

Abigail said...

Its Beautiful!

Casey Jensen said...

Hey Amanda! You house looks awesome and your yard is incredable! I hope you guys have a riding lawn mower :-)

Naed a Ghraidh said...

what a beautiful nest.....miss you guys ALOT....think of you often...so happy you are happy....