After a LONG 17 hour drive and only stopping for gas along the way, we are FINALLY in Iowa. That was the longest drive of my entire life and I hope I don't have to do it again for a really long time! I swear Nebraska is the never ending state to drive across, I thought we would never get out of it. The bad thng about it is that the only scenery there is to look at is corn fields.......and a TON of them!! Savannah & Ethan did great, in fact I think they did better then me. They never asked one time how much longer or when will we be there. I on the other hand, must have asked the question 100 times. Needless to say when we pulled into Keokuk at 1:00 am we were very excited! So far we are having a good time. The moving truck has not arrived yet with our stuff so we are staying with Adam's parents until we can move into our house in a couple of days. I will post some picture as soon as I unpack my camera, until then, we love and miss you all more then you will know!!
There is Sunshine In My Soul Today
9 years ago
12 comments:
Already??? I thought I'd see you more before you left. Well, glad you are safe, and hope you enjoy it all. I hope you get to make lots of trips back here!
I'm glad you got there safe! let us know when you are in your new house!
I'm so sorry we never got together. I am so excited for your new life chapter. Those are always so good to start and ride the adventure. Good luck and I'll be checking for your home pics and updates. See ya.
I can't believe you are already gone:(. At least we have blogging.
Hey Amanda, I found you again. I know that drive well. I just did it in August by myself and my kids to see Kim. You two need to hook up. She'll show you the Iowa ropes. Good luck. P.S. Where is you house in utah at and how much may I ask, we are looking...
I can't believe you moved!!! I heard that you were...and then all the sudden you are gone! Wish we could have gotten together more while you were here, but good luck to you in your new place!
I am glad that you guys arrived safely! Good luck on your next adventure! It is weird to drive by your house on our way to Beck and Ikes and think that you no longer live there!
I still cant believe you are gone. Its so wierd!
You have great kids for them not to complain at all...especially being in that small back seat :) Was it nice weather the whole way? Its getting cold here. But its nice to get in maternity pants instead of skirts everyday. I hate that I feel like I wear the same thing everyday.
It has been hard planning Young Womens in Excellence without your expertise! I miss you!
I am so glad you got there ok. It will be fun to see pics of your new home and see all the fun things you guys will be doing.
I absolutely hate this move more than you will ever know!
I can totally relate to the drive through Nebraska! Let me know when you are settled and we can meet somewhere!
Congratulations on the new adventure. I am glad to find your blog. Now I can keep contact with you. I am going to look for you on facebook too.
My blog is aprilramsay.blogspot.com
Post a Comment