Since we are off to Iowa, we have put our house up for sale. Because it is such a slow market, I figured it wouldn't hurt to post my home in the world of blogging. We live in a great neighborhood and are surrounded by great neighbors! We have an incredible view off the back of the house, and a fully landscaped yard. So..... if you know anyone that is looking please send them our way!
Front of House
View from back deck
4 comments:
I'm so excited for your move. I think you will love living away from "home." We did. Don't know anyone buying but you sure have a cute home.
Adam and Amanda; good to catch up with you guys, even if it is through the world of blogging (I am ashamed to admit I look at Kami's blog). Looks like you are doing great and getting ready for the big move. We just moved across the country to Florida and are awaiting hurricane Ike. Good luck with your move and hopefully we can see each other around the holidays. Brett
Well, today was the day you guys left. I hope the move went smoothly!!! We are really exited for you guys and this fun adventure you get to take!! Be sure to post pics of your new place!
i have cryed everyday..my best firend left me and and i am so sad...
Post a Comment