August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Yesterday was Savannah's birthday. I can't believe she is 11 years old already! She has been pure joy since the day she was born. She has the sweetest disposition and the kindest heart of anyone that I know. Happy birthday sweetheart, hope you had a wonderful day! We love you so, so much!!


Abbey & Savannah


Best Friends



Make A Wish!



Savannah & the Gang



Savannah & Sarah

9 comments:

Beck said...

So fun! I cant believe she is 11. So how many years have you been married :) haha!

I cant believe you are leaving me next month. I am still in shock. What will my life be like without Amanda?????

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have an 11 year old - you look to good! Tell Savanah Happy Birthday!

oodlesofoversons said...

Man, remember when you had her? That's when we actually used to hang out on a regular basis!!! So crazy. It seems like yesterday.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! Wow, do its amazing how fast they grow up! It will be fun to see you all soon!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!

SOOOO I cant believe that you are acutally moving! CRAZY!! Good luck! You will have to come back and see how Becky and I handle brand new babies again! Ha ha that will be a sight to see! Smile!

Dave said...

I can't believe you guys are moving to Iowa. I hope you like corn. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I am sad....I will miss you guys tons. Love you...and Happy Birthday Savannah!

Abigail said...

I am going to miss you guys so much. You inspire me to be a better person every day. You are one of the most classie people I know and I am so lucky to have you as my sister. Your Savannah is going to be just like you and that is exactly what you want. Thanks for all you do for me. Love you

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

That is crazy that she is 11! She is so beautiful!

Ok..so I am a little behind! I just found out that you are moving!!! How fun for you guys! It will be a fun adventure! Hopefully I will see you before you leave!