A couple of weekends ago we went up to Bear Lake for our annual family boating trip. We pretty much spent the entire weekend on the beach or in the boat, in fact one night we didn't even pull the boat out of the water until after it got dark. My kids would rather be swimming in a lake somewhere then pretty much anything else, even Disneyland!! ( I am seriously not kidding) I actually think Savannah was a fish in another life! Oh, and I can't forget the part where Adam & I completely dominated in hand & foot!! I absolutely love this place and I hope to make many, many more memories with my family! Thanks for the fun weekend everyone!
There is Sunshine In My Soul Today
9 years ago




1 comments:
I love Bear Lake, I miss going there. Looks like you had a blast, and it was so clear and beautiful!
Post a Comment