The time has come for us to move on into a new chapter in life. Our family is moving in September to Keokuk, Iowa. Adam has accepted a job with Midwest Academy. His sister Layani and her husband Ben own a boarding school for troubled teens and offered Adam his "dream" job. We are really sad to have to say goodbye to friends and family, but we know this is the best decision for us right now. I am so excited for this new adventure, and I hope that I get LOTS of visitors. Keokuk is about 30 minutes outside of Navoo and Carthage, so if you want to come and visit PLEASE call, we would love to have you!!
Aerial shot of Midwest Academy
13 comments:
I hate this! I am not happy about this decision one bit. Sorry!
I support ya Manders!! Love you! Jason and I will definitely come see you. He has already mentioned it!!
I'm sad. You have been such a good neighbor & friend! I'm hoping your faking us all out, but I know you got to do what you feel right about. Your family will be missed! :) And, when you visit we will need to get together.
I can't take it. But I am so happy for you guys!
I saw that your house was up for sale last night and i was gonna call ya to ask why? WHAT THE? i cant believe it! You will have a blast! I loved moving here and going on this adventure. We are ready for our next adventure as well!!!! YOU sure will be missed, We dont get to hang out as much as i would have wished but i know life just gets nuts for everyone. I hope you know what a great friend you have been to me and i sure miss ya. I hope you and your family have a great time! Let me know if you need help moving... or cleaning or anything!!! LOVE YA!!!
Congrats, you guys. Maybe we'll keep in better touch if you move out to Iowa????? Seriously, we're the worst! It will be an awesome adventure! Good luck & keep in touch!
Congrats! That's great that you all feel good about this. Adventures are always good for families, right?! Good luck with everything, that's coming up so soon! Please let me know if you need any help.
I think before you leave we should go to dinner.
What? We finally connect and your leaving? We haven't even got together yet. It's okay. New adventures are fun. Just keep up on the blog so I can stay in touch:) What's your schedule like so we can see each other before you go?
I can't believe this - I don't want you to leave! I'm going to miss you and hope we can keep in touch! I'm happy for you guys - please tell Adam congrats!
I love how green it is there. That is fun you are going to be so close to all the church history sites. I will totally miss you! Good thing you have family here so I will definately still get to see you when you are out visiting them. Im way excited for Adam. That makes a huge difference when your husband loves his job. Good luck guys!
Please email me when you get to Keokuk...I am just up the road {about 2 hrs.}....we will have a HS reunion!
Kim G
kimbgarner@yahoo.com
oh wow! I really liked iowa when we went to visit, things are low key and the people are really nice! I hope its a good move for you guys!
Post a Comment