I know, I know....I am a little behind posting about the 4th and the 24th events. Life has been crazy since I have started working full time. Unfortunately with such a busy schedule blogging is last on my list of things to do. Nevertheless, we have had a fun July. We saw tons of fireworks, had lots of BBQ's, and dodged some cops while in the midst of trying to have our own little fireworks show. We also went to good ol Draper Days parade and rodeo. Here are some pictures of the fun....don't mind Savannahs grumpy face in almost every single picture!! She is the absolute worst person to get a good picture of because she hates smiling for the camera. Enjoy!!
My dad in the parade with his tractor
Adam & Me!
Grandma Shelly & Ethan
Savannah & Sarah
Abbey & the gang
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! You look so cute! love how long your hair is getting! Miss you guys! Maybe one day we can stop saying we will hang out more and actually do it! Possibility??? I love ya and hope you August is just as amazing!
amanda you look great as usual. Looks like fun!! where are you working? and moving to Iowa, that is great, adam get a job there?
Yeah you finally updated your blog :) with pictures might I add...so proud of you!
Im having a couple girls nights this weekend if you want to join me! Check out my blog for the details. It would be fun if you came!
Post a Comment