This will be fun! Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments
There is Sunshine In My Soul Today
9 years ago
10 comments:
I first met you at Josie's for dinner and remember thinking you are so gorgeous! And besides early morning workouts, my favorite memory of you was on my birthday. Since it is 5 days before Christmas most people are too busy to do anything, but your brought me a yummy loaf of Great Harvest bread that totally made me feel so special. I think you are a sweetheart and love when we get to talk and hang out. Love Ya!!!
Ok my first memory of you was when I was at the pool. Adam was there with the kids and he was talking business on his cell with someone and then you walked in and you were so pretty. I totally wanted to get to know you. Not to mention, our crazy Enrichment planning,yikes! scrapbooking, playing cards, watching bachelor...oh i have so many memories with my amanda!
Hmmmm.....there are too many to count...where do I begin?? Out of everything that I can remember, my most favorite memory with you is when you used to come get me out of my bed after getting home late from Taco Time so that I could sleep with you :) I loved that. You were the best....well you ARE the best. The other sisters used to get jealous because I always said you were my "favorite sister"...me and you have a special relationship that I feel the other sisters don't have! Love you :)
My favorite memories are of going to Cedar City with you while you were in college and getting to know all of your roomates. Those were such fun times!
Oh, so many good times, where do I start? Hanging out at the pool at the condo, hand and foot - why does adam have to be so good? I think that he only wins because he cheats, Thursday evenings at your place watching the O.C. - oh how I miss Seth and Summer!... Spending the weekend at Snowbasin, neighbor drama sista, beading, and remember the time we attempted to do our own acrylic nails - what were we thinking? And all of those hundreds of workouts - you'd think that we would weigh like 80 pounds with as much as we workout. Damn those bad genes of ours! Who am I kidding? I like to blame it on that, but my addiction to chocolate probably is the culprit! So many good times!
I remember the first time i talked to you. You had scrapbook night at your house and I think Becky brought me with her. You made really good cookies!! I remember I had know you for like 30 minutes and spilled my life story to you like we had been friends for years. Well since then the rest is history. Oh remember when i rode to lake powell with sara and wade and suprised you for the weekend? Or when we drove to cedar city to get your sister and you got a ticket in your dads truck. Or when we had the worst workouts at 6:00AM with the sickest guy ever. OMG I have so much to say. I feel like we have know eachother for 20 years. Thanks for lots of good times and the best friendship!
Love ya
Cruising up Lay (Leigh) Hill - however you spell it - in Cedar City listening to some good tunes in the red honda...and black altima and driving by Justins house. haha We had some GREAT times in that year of college we spent together in Cedar City. Lots of laughs!!! :)
I remember going to Gold's Gym a few times bright and early in the townhomes, having bbq's, going up the canyon, and just chatting chatting chatting. You brought us a yummy loaf of bread when we first moved into our house even though you had only been in yours like 2 weeks! It was so kind of you and made me feel so good. Also, you are always there when I need a cup of sugar or an egg or a movie...You have been nothing but nice to my family!
Years ago we had you guys over for dinner. Tara wanted to go to the store to get some steaks to grill and I told her we had steaks in the freezer, elk steaks. I grilled them up and everyone ate them. Amanda said, "these taste great, how did you season them?" I told her just with salt and pepper. She was surprised then I told her that they were elk steaks. Let's just say that she didn't take another bite.
I feel like I have known you forever. When your family moved in we were so excited, our boys became friends instantly and have rarely been seperated since. We think of Ethan as our other child, he has been a great example and friend to my boys. We don't get together as much as we'd like to with the occasional monthly dinners or trips to the salon, but the daily phone calls do justice sometimes lasting all day. I think of Amanda as a sister and there is never a dull moment when I am with her! We enjoy your family so much and even your dog chloe who secretely my James wants to keep when you move. We love your family so much and wish you all the best in your new home. You will be back to visit so we won't say good by! Thank you for being great friends, we love you!
Post a Comment