June 20, 2008

Bugged......

We just got back from Iowa and we visited Navoo and Carthage. It was absolutely amazing!! I took a TON of incredible pictures. We also went to visit Ben and Layani who live in Keokuk. We stayed with them and had a blast! We went four wheeling, boating, and Adam did a little sand bagging because of the floods. So...... when we got home I went to download all 60+ pictures on to my computer. I pulled my camera out and Ethan wanted to look at the pictures. I handed him my camera and walked away for a minute. When I came back and grabbed my camera from him I stuck the memory card into my computer and there were no pictures to download!!!! Ethan had somehow deleted ALL of my pictures from our trip. I am so bummed, I am going to try and retrieve them somehow but I amnot sure if I will ever get them back. Navoo and Carthage were so incredible and I took some awsome pictures, needless to say I am sick!!! Hopefully I can get them back somehow and post some pics, until then I will sit here and sulk for my loss!!!!

8 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm so sorry that happened. Something similar happened to me when our camera was stolen and I had TONS of pictures from when my family was all here visiting. It makes my stomach turn. I'm SO SORRY! Good luck.

Beck said...

So Sad! Im so sorry. What about the pictures on Adams phone. Would those work?

Jacki said...

You must be sitting at your computer still sulking since there aren't any pics posted yet so I thought I would say hi and say I'm sorry that happened. Is Ethan still alive?:) J/K. Hope you can retrieve them.

Unknown said...

That is the worst! What an awesome trip. I hope you can get them back.

chadandsydney said...

I am glad i got to see a few before that little S*%# Did that..ha ha J/K Ethan is still a cute little boy. By the way do you remember me? It's been a while...

Jason and Heidi said...

When I was in Beijing the same thing happened to me. The first like 3 days were all erased! I know how it feels! Luckily I was able to revisit some of the places and take more pictures, but still. It's hard to lose all those pictures! Sorry!

Kim said...

You were in Nauvoo! Aahhh! I live about 2 hrs. from there....next time you go....make sure to email me! I would love to see you.

Stoney and Jen said...

Hi Amanda! I ran into your sister at Lifetime like six months ago and she told me about your blog. It is so darling. Your family is incredible. And you look so great!I'd love to get your email address and chat. Mine is jenwinterton@qwest.net. Hope to talk to you soon.

Jen Winterton (Jenny Johnson)