On May 16th, my sweet boy turned 7!! I can hardly believe it! He was so excited for the big day that the day before around 4:00 he came up to me and said "Mom, is it ok if I go to bed right now?" I asked him why and he replied " Well I am so excited for my birthday tomorrow that I am thinking if I go to bed right now it will get here sooner" I think he gets more excited for his birthday than for christmas!! We celebrated by taking Ethan and 4 of his best friends to Boondocks to mini golf. It was so much fun and the boys had a blast! Thanks Allison and Cam for coming and helping out! After Boondocks, we came back for pizza, ice cream, cake, and a sleepover with his two best buddies, James and Alex. We also surprised him with a trampoline, he was so excited!! It was such a fun day. I love you buddy, hope you had a great birthday!!
Make a wish!!






4 comments:
First of all, LOVE the new blog look. Second of all, when did he grow up? Man, it's been a while since we've seen you guys! Looks like he had a great day!
He is such a cute little guy - it looks like you had fun!
I have finally started a blog! Are you proud of me?
Hopefully, Ethan is a better golfer than his dad.
Post a Comment