April 26, 2008

The Gardens

Savannah, Mason & Grandma


Best Buddies.....James, Alex & Ethan


Sarah & Savannah


Savannah.... isn't she beautiful??



A couple of days ago we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. We went with Kristin and her boys, Mom, Brittany and her girls, and Allison & Mason. It was so beautiful and my kids were loving the warm, sunny weather. Lets pray that we keep getting more of it!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm with you, I'll be hoping for more warm weather as well!

drans007 said...

Beautiful pics! You know if you ever want more warm and sunny, head south! We'd love to see you.

Dash Of Sass said...

We miss you guys!!! Hope all is well! looks like you are doing fabulous!!! tell Adam and the kids hi for us!!! LOVE YOU

Dave and Tara said...

I tried to see the tulips and none were in bloom yet, I was so sad. Your family is adorable. I love to keep updated on you guys
Tara

Palmer Family said...

I love the new look. Who helped you???

Jacki said...

Looks fun. Can't wait for the better weather if there really is some coming one day. I like your new design.

Nikki said...

I am way excited about camp too! I told Kristen Baker I would be more than happy to help you guys with your projects for our ward. So call me if you are needing a little help.

Kasey Lighten said...

Amanda, I LOVE the new blog template!! Super cute!! I just love the gardens too...my kids LOVE the waterfalls. :)