It has been forever since I have posted. I feel like life is so busy but at the end of everyday I seriously don't feel like I have accomplished anything that I was supposed to. So today I amgoing to do at least one thing on my to do list and that is update my blog (even if it is almost 10:00 pm). I am going to post a bunch of random pictures of Easter and stuff. Hopefully my next blog will be sooner then 2 months from now!!
Savannah, Ethan & poor Chloee trapped in a "homemade" house while we colored easter eggs. The kids wanted Chloee to be a part of the family fun so they made this so that she could not escape!!!






6 comments:
Glad you FINALLY posted a new blog. Those are cute pics!!
Looks like you've been having fun. I am so sorry I never got back to you when you texted me about the gym! I got it too late to go and then I haven't been going lately... I should be though! Hopefully I will see you at card club if I don't make it back to the gym before then...
Ethan is getting big, time to pop out another kid.
Glad you posted another blog. Yes we are going to go pole dancing once Allison pops out her baby. It was so much fun! Love ya
you look so good. it seems like i haven't seen you in forever. I promise we will get together soon.
Yay! I am glad to see you are back in the blogging world. Cute pics. Can't wait to here more about what is going on.
Post a Comment