February 26, 2008

Tag I'm It!!

Ok so I have been tagged three times so I guess I better get on the ball....so here goes nothing....

Q&A:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Well I had been married 3 years and Savannah was 1. We were living in Draper and just having a lot of fun with our sweet little girl. I was also working as a receptionist for my dads construction company.

2. 5 things on my to do list today: Get the kids off to school, go to the gym, clean my house, do homework with the kiddos, watch Lost!!!

3. What snacks do I enjoy? I LOVE wheat thins, cereal, peanut m&ms, and fruit of any kind

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? First, I would pay off my home, next I would take a much needed LONG vacation to Hawaii. Third, do some serious shopping, and last but not least pay off all of my families debt for them. Oh and one last thing, buy my dream car which happens to be a Black BMW M5 with all the extras!!

5. 3 bad habits: I am a major procrastinator!! Obssesive compulsive about cleaning, and laundry. spending WAY to much time in the world of blogging!

6. 5 Places I have lived: Draper, Utah; Houston, Texas; Highland, Utah; Edinburgh, Scotland; and Lehi, Utah.

7. 5 jobs I have had: Taco Time; Receptionist- Daw Incorporated; Gold Gym; Admin Asst- Utah Landquest; A mon of two beautiful kids...the hardest of them all!!!

8. 5 things people don't know about me: Wow this is going to be hard because I am pretty much an open book but here goes.....I lived in Edinburgh Scotland when I was 12 for 1 year; I went to SUU for 4 years but never earned a degree I just had to much fun!! (I know...loser); I got married to Adam just 3 months after meeting him for the first time; I think Simon Cowell on American Idol is kinda sexy........should I be admitting this???

Okay, enough about me...I am tagging Allison, Amelia, Katie, & Sydney

6 comments:

TamiRichins said...

So funny about simon cowel. He's not bad! I have been tagged too, I should do it because I love reading everyone else's.

Nikki said...

Thank Heaven that someone else out there can smell sneezes too! You have made my day. Whit makes fun of me all the time. Now I have you to back me up.

Ashley and Ezra said...

A lot of people go to school for 6 years...yeah there called Doctors! Just kidding...going to school and getting a degree is over rated anyways! haha! Simon Cowel is growing on me! Ezra makes the same comments he does...does that mean Ezra is cynical? Probably!
I loved reading about all your secrets!

Jacki said...

Hey Amanda! I would love to get together. I have absolutely no life right now whatsoever. Nights after 7:00 are best for me since my spouse could watch the kids. Let me know what works for you. My e-mail is jackitill@yahoo.com.

Nikki said...

I've changed my blog to private. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com

Susan said...

It seems like forever since we've seen you guys. Cute blog...I'll be checking in every so often.