Docs drug of choice!
My drug of choice!!
Adams drug of choice!Ok, so I finally got out of bed yesterday!!!! 1 week down in my bed was clearly long enough! My bones ache from laying around so long if that is even possible! I don't think I have been this sick in years, and not only was I down a week but so was my family. Basically our diets consisted of Advil, Dayquil, Nyquil, and Amoxicillan, they have become our best friends over the last week and I am determined that I would not have survived without them. You would actually probably be reading my obituary and not my blog if I had not had them....... I am happy to report though that we are finally on the up and up and life should be getting back to normal really soon......
11 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are feeling better! Thank you for the yummy banana bread! I feel like a lameo...your family is sick and I should be bringing you dinner and Adam shows up with warm bread cause of a ride. You rock!
glad your doing better sis
That truly sucks...glad you're back to business! Seriously, when are we gonna play?????
I am SOOOO sorry that you have been that sick! I am glad that you are doing better!!!
Oh my gosh...I know how you feel. I didn't go to work again today and I went to the Insta-Care. I don't have strep though, which is a plus...but he gave me some really good medicine to help me sleep!!!
ok i tagged you! go to my blog to find out what to do!!! love ya
Amanda, That sounds AWEFUL! Trev and I had food poisoning on Monday night and I thought that was bad...I can't imagine being in bed for a week straight...I think I would have just killed myself and ended the whole mess. :) I am so glad you are feeling better though!
I'm so sorry you have been sick, and I didn't even know. Do you need anything? I hope you are feeling recovered. I'll be callin' ya to chat and see how you are doing - I need updates!
Amanda, I tagged you so go check out my blog to get the instructions. :)
So glad you found our blog! I think it is a fun way to keep up with everybody. And a good way to "journal".
If I knew any home remedies, i'd pass them on... The only thing that helps me is SLEEP! And when do we get that? never!
I am sorry that you guys got sick. It sounds just like us. The kids and john have been sick since December. We just keep getting the ear infections and coughing and runny noses and everything. I am glad you are feeling better. I think we are starting to feel better. Love ya
Post a Comment