February 07, 2008

Did you say snow again???

Which do you prefer??? Snow on my porch
Or flowers on my porch.........flowers please!!
View from back deck

This pic does not give it justice!!!!

Ready, set, go!!!!


Could I please get a tow rope???

Please????

Watch out Savannah!!!


Best buddies!!



I am starting to think that we live in the arctic. It has been snowing for weeks with little breaks here and there. It snowed so much on sunday that they cancelled church. One day last week the kids had to stay in school 2 extra hours because the buses were not running, and we could not go to pick them up because the main road to the school was closed. Ethan was excited because he got to be at school all day and even eat lunch where the big kids do! But with the snow comes much fun on the sledding hills. My kids LOVE to go sledding. We have some great sledding hills around our house and they would go all day everyday if we let them. Hopefully we will get a much needed break this weekend not only for our sanity, but for our arms, shouders, neck, back, etc.. from shoveling our driveways 3 times a day!!!




5 comments:

Abigail said...

Oh gosh, I remember those days. Can I please go back...Heidi, Me, Jessie, Jamie, Holly, Amelia and The Peterson boys used to go to Draper Park all the time and sled down that hill. I just really really want to be a kid again. Man that is cute!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much snow you are getting. We picked a good year to move to a warmer climate! No snow here in Tennessee. Our schools cancel if there is even a chance of snow. Its actually pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

I miss you....and I want to hang out with you on Friday night...how does that sound? Jason will be out of town.

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I prefer your porch, and mine, with flowers and NO trace of snow!!! By the way, I love your blog! We'll have to hang out soon, when everyone is feeling better.

TamiRichins said...

Crazy how much it has snowed. We went to so Cal to disneyland during that week. It made me think why do I live in Utah, then I got stuck in the most insane traffic ever and realized the snow is not so bad. Hope you got your kids home safely yesterday!!!