January 19, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!

Ethan & Carson going sledding
Savannah freezing her butt off!!

Ethan, Savannah, & Cassie


Ethan just relaxing in the snow



Even though I am so tired of looking out my windows into a dreary snowy day, my kids are in heaven!!! They love sledding and and playing in all of this snow. Every chance they get they want to be outside playing in it even when it is 8 degrees outside. As for me, I am so ready for a vacation on the beach. I am definately vitamin D deficient!! Let the countdown begin for warmer, sunny weather!!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

I hate this weather. Please let it get warmer

Unknown said...

Brrrr, it looks way too cold! Come visit us in Nashville. It doesn't snow here.

Shel said...

Hey Amanda, just found your blog through some other blogs, I hope you don't mind that I added you guys as a link on our blog! How's everything? This is probably way old news, but I haven't seen you in a while, I heard that you didn't end up getting surgery in Dec. I never heard why, but I hope that you're doing ok! Super cute blog!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Kids are so cute and have no sense of cold...Ezra and I went out sledding the other day and I lasted about 10 minutes! It was freezing!!! Ezra stayed outside for hours, but I went and took a hot shower! Im such a pansie :)