January 07, 2008

It's Finally Here!!!!!!











I know, I know its finally arrived with much anticipation from you all, an updated blog from me. Well I FINALLY got my laptop fixed with all of my pictures on it so hopefully I can start updating more than once every other month. So much has happened since I last posted. My sweet Grandpa Daw passed away. What a hard time, he was such an incredible man and I miss him so much. It was Adams Birthday...the big 33!!! Man we are getting old! Christmas of course, which was such a fun day. We got spoiled once again this year... thanks Santa!! Oh and did I mention the endless hours spent playing Rockband and Guitar Hero???? Needless to say after all of the fun holiday festivities, I am glad to get back to "real" life. It is nice to get back on a regular schedule and start the post holiday diet! Getting up at 5 am and driving to the gym and eating rabbit food until next Thanksgiving & Christmas. Fighting every morning with my kids to get them out of bed, and racing aound all morning to get them out the door to school.....oh wait did I just say its nice to be back on a regular schedule??? What was I thinking? Needless to say I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a happy new year. I am going to post some pictures from the last couple of months. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

the angels are singing Halleluia!!!!!! Great job!

Palmer Family said...

Finally!! Freakin A.

Elicia said...

I am glad you updated your post... and jealous that you are back on a schedule at the gym! I haven't quite got the motivation back since all I can think is babies. But maybe I will see you there soon!?!