November 18, 2007

High School Musical On Ice

Becky & I
Me, Savannah, Mom, Becky & Keilara
Mom, Savannah & Me
Keilara & Becky
Savannah & Me




So Highschool Musical on Ice is just as good as going to the Hannah Montana concert right? That is what I keep telling Savannah and think I have her convinced. We went yesterday with my friend Becky, one of my sweet young women Keilara, my mom, and Savannah. We wnt to eat at the California Pizza Kitchen first and then headed over to the show. It may not have been the Hannah Montana concert but I am sure it sounded just like it. I have never heard so many young screaming little girls that got so excited when Troy came out on the ice with Gabriella and sang the song "The Start of Something New". Needless to say I actually really enjoyed myself and I was glad I went. Savannah had a good time too and still has not stopped smiling!! So my question is.......can a $20 show be just as good as a $300 concert???

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see what the big hannah montana hype is anyway....I think sister, sister is the best show on disney. tia and tamira are so funny!! Ha ha...thanks for going shoppig with me...you're the best :)

seanandkadi said...

Amanda,
Hey I haven't checked my yahoo email forever and I was so excited when I (finally) did and saw your email! You look great and your kids are adorable. Of course now I cannot find your email address so I can write you proper email so email me kadi_str@msn.com and I also have a blog. seankadi.blogspot.com
I would love to get in touch!
Kadi

Palmer Family said...

Sounds like it was fun. I am sure Savannah loved it.

Abigail said...

I love Savannah! I just love her! Her smile is so pretty!

Jacki said...

Cute pictures Amanda. Tell mamma Daw (Shelley) she is still a hottie! You guys are so cute!

oodlesofoversons said...

Syd and Drew went with Darrin's parents and they loved it also. I'm glad to know i'm not the only one who didn't get hannah freaking montana tickets for my child!

TamiRichins said...

My nieces really wanted to go to both. What is up with the scalpers and Hannah Montana, what jerks. Glad you had fun with Savannah. It was good to see Becky in you post.

Katie said...

Hi Amanda! Your blog looks great. I have to ask you what was that Burt's Bee's stuff that you had in Vegas that helps with your dry hands? I want to tell my sister about it. Thanks!

Katie said...

I have another question for you! I'm going to get my nails re-done and I can't remember the name of the lady you said was good at US Nails.

Abigail said...

ok time for a new blog..

Julie said...

Hi Amanda, I haven't seen you in so long. How is your cute family?

Katie said...

Sorry to bother you again, but could you tell me where you got that Bert's Bee's Hand cream?

Abigail said...

amanda its really starting to bug me...get a new blog damnet!!! I am so sick of looking at this high school musical on ice dedication..:)

Kim said...

Hey Amanda - I just wrote about you in my latest post....warning: there is a picture from our past!

oodlesofoversons said...

Amanda...got to agree on the updating of this blog! Ha! I wanted you to know that I sent you a Christmas card, but it was just returned cuz apparently you have to pay for postage in order to send something through the freaking postal service!!DUH!!! Have a great Christmas and let's play sometime!

Abigail said...

bloody hell!