Adam & I just got back from a really fun weekend in Las Vegas. Adams main purpose for this trip was going to the Las Veags Airshow. My main purpose however was a little different. I needed some good old fashioned relaxation time and also wanted to see some celebrities. Well we went to the Vegas Air Show which was absolutely amazing....seriously, everybody should go at one point in their lifetime! I didn't even know that the human race was capable of making such incredible airplanes and flying with such precision! We also went and saw a show which was really fun. His name is Danny Gans and he is hillarious. We also ate until we were sick....but oh was it delicious so it was totally worth the few extra calories! There is nothing better than a big fat piece of white chocolate peanut butter cheesecake with Nutter Butter cookies for the crust from the Cheesecake Factory!! It is seriously a little slice of heaven. We also walked through the Palms Casino, I was hoping so bad to fulfill one of my main objectives and bump into a celebrity, but unfortunately we didn't, I had my camera ready and everything! Actually I don't know what all the hype is about this place, in my opinion the Palms is really not all that impressive. I definately prefer the Mandalay Bay, I have never stayed in such a nice hotel, I felt like a celebrity. There was even flat screen plasmas in our bathroom, and the bed was even more comfortable than mine, which is hard to beat. Anyways, I am going to post some pictures of our weekend....enjoy!
There is Sunshine In My Soul Today
9 years ago


5 comments:
Looks like you guys had an awesome time! You look so good, Amanda!WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?????
Hey!! I already added you a while back....I love your pictures! You look so pretty, as always!!!
What cute pics!
Hey Amanda, it's Sandee O. from high school. I'm really good freinds with Kim. I saw that you posted a comment on her blog and went to visit yours from there. It's so fun to see what people are up to, don't you just love the whole blog thing.. I just started in October and there's no turning back. Anyway, feel free to visit mine too.
I think the last time I saw you was at PF Changs, right?
Post a Comment