ok.... well I finally did it, I have become a blogger!!! Just one more thing to add to my daily list of things to do. You will all have to be patient until I can learn how to do this so that it is interesting and you are not bored out of your minds reading about my life, I do not have a creative bone in my body!! You are all probably wondering if I have had a third child, despite what these pictures might look like, I have not, it is my sweet nephew Mason and my two beautiful kids Savannah & Ethan.
There is Sunshine In My Soul Today
9 years ago



7 comments:
Yeah! So excited...since we suck at keeping in contact, maybe this will help! You look fantastic!!!!!! Let's play one of these days....
Andrea
Hello from sunny St. George. It is great to hear from you Amanda. I will have fun watching your blog. Unfortunately I am currently blogless (all the other clayton's are ahead of me), but it's just not my season to blog yet. So I'll add you to my mailing list and keep you posted that way. You and your family look fabulous. Come down south and play sometime.....
Andrea
Amanda, It's Kara, Kim and Maren's sister. I cute family. I can't wait to see what you've been up to over these many years. I love the world wide web.
Hi Amanda! What a surprise to hear from you! So glad we can stay connected...are you in Utah? I love blogging!
YEEAAH, I am so glad you found me. We love our new house, time has flown by since we have moved in. Probably because we have so so many projects all the time. Will it ever stop who knows. Cute pics. So good to hear from you!!!!
i tagged you read mine to figure out what you do.
I found you!! You look great. I would love to get in touch with you. tillmanfamliyfun.blogspot.com
Post a Comment