February 02, 2008

Wolfcreek Weekend

The gang in the hotub

Savannah catchin some rays


Ethan freezing cold



Carson & Ethan




Adam & Ethan





The Gang skiing






Ethan doing the snow plow







Last weekend we went up to Wolfcreek resort with our friends Katie & Cameron. We had so much fun. We took the boys up skiing at Snowbasin and Ethan and Carson took some lessons so that Adam and Katie and Cameron could get a few runs in. Evrybody had a great time. After everyone got back from skiing we went to the outdoor hotub. As you can see from the pictures I think that was the highlight of the weekend for the kids. On the other hand my highlight of the weekend was Katie and I beating Cameron and Adam at Hand and Foot. They finally challenged us to one last game the day we left and FINALLY won a game!!!! We still took home the championship though and it sure felt good winning against the most competitive two guys I know! Thanks guys for the fun weekend!!

1 comments:

Kasey Lighten said...

Amanda, Its Kasey...I didn't know you blog!! I just got into it recently...so fun!! I love all the skiing pics. What a fun weekend for you guys. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to do that...so fun! Check out my blog sometime... www.pebsmountain.blogspot.com